Wine 101 Tasting
Wine 101 Tasting - Wild Root - Tuesday July 18th - 5-6pm
• Taste wines from around the world all while snacking on charcuterie finger foods.
• Have fun with wines while learning a few basics about the wine making process
• Experience a wide range of wine varietals while comparing and contrasting their unique flavor profiles
• Enhance the wine ordering and consuming experience at restaurants and at home
• Take the snobbery out of wine and enjoy the natural camaraderie wine brings to the table
Tasting to be lead by Executive Chef Eric Steven Rickards of Great American Mess Hall.
Varietals to be tasted (contingent upon availability):
+21 yo only. Maximum 12 people.